1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I am baptist

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Goinheix, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Goinheix

Goinheix New Member

I am a baptist and did post about Kenosis. I did it two times. The first thread was removed because I am not a baptist...but I am. That means that very soon my thread will be moved back where it belong.
    In that threat I suppor the idea of Jesus being God. Jesus was fully God as there is not other way to be God than being fully God.
    I know many heresies have rose saying the oposite and that issue rings all red alerts. Is it prohibit, is it tabu? Why tghis over-reaction on this isue?

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

I owe you a public apology. I confused you with SakranMM, and sent a note to one of the moderators about it. Your profile says you are Baptist. I just made a mistake. Please accept my apology. This time I will not lay it off to my advanced age, although it does provide a handy excuse.

3. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

I was actually in Kentucky for most of June. :)

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Now I've got it figured out. The extremely hot weather in Western Kentucky fried my brain.

Hope you had a good visit.

5. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

The mission was good. But the weather was challenging at times. You know what I mean. :D

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Goinheix who is your pastor and are you a member of a Baptist church.

7. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

I was given bad info and I apologize. I do not moderate the other forum thus do not have the ability to move it back.

Goinheix is a baptist. Again, please forgive me for not double checking this before moving your post.

8. Winman

Winman Active Member

Goinheix sure writes like JesusFan.