1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

i am still very very curious

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Oct 6, 2003.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

this is not a continuation of a closed thread. it is a different question and we need to limit our answers carefully as not to provoke unkind and unruly debate i asked on a different thread who most represents their shared doctrine, now i would like to ask who do you most see as having opposing positions of doctrine my example would be baptist believer, johnv, ed and thankful and jim1999
    please lets have civility and not get into reasons why people are banned or should be lest dr bob erase us

2. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

In all fairness, you were the one who introduced unruly debate into that thread. It was very freindly and enjoyable thread until you decided to make it an attack on Joshua.

I don't know.

The only people whose doctrine differs from mine differ in non-essential ways that they have the liberty to diagree over so I choose to look for commonalities, instead.

3. Jailminister

Jailminister New Member

Scott Emerson, JohnV, thankful and irRev Joshua.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

This IS a continuation of a closed thread and it is not a different question. All you did was add "still, very, very" to the subject.

I would advise you to heed the warning issued to you by a moderator on the last thread.

Why are you trying to stir up trouble and sow discord among the brethren?

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Asking (again) for all to GROW UP and MOVE ON.

If you cannot, then find another Board on which to post.

CLOSED.