1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I got a tract back PTL!!

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, Aug 9, 2006.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Praise the Lord I got my first tracts back today. I have been handing out tracts for about 6 years I have only been stamping them for a few months today I got a letter from Pilgrim Fundamental Baptist Press with a tract in it. Someone had written them for more info since my stamp was on it they sent it to me what a blessing. This was a tract that my wife and I distributed on a tract run where we drive around andput tracts into people newspaper boxes.Please pray for this person Dion D Pray for their salvation I will be sending them a One Heartbeat Away book aswell as giving their name to a Pastor in the are. God bless. :)

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise the Lord! :thumbs:

3. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

God is good. It really brings into focus the verse 1Corinthians 15:58, "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." I am glad that you have walked through the door in which God opened for you to witness to that person!

4. Tommy Bell

Tommy Bell New Member

That is awesome! So much of sowing doesn't necessarily see results! It is a true joy to see God working!

tommy

5. bapmom

bapmom New Member

THis is great to hear!

6. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

That is wonderful news! Praise the Lord!

7. bapmom

bapmom New Member

Im glad to hear that you put contact info on the back of your tracts. Yesterday we got a Chick tract on our door, the "This was your life" one. It's a good tract, but there was absolutely no contact info on it anywhere. No number to call, no suggested church to attend, or pastor to get in touch with.
    We need to add that contact info so if the person has questions they can find the answers! and then get plugged into a good local church.

8. Tommy Bell

Tommy Bell New Member

WOW just what I had been thinking, and then I found a ministry that does it for you!

At www.CustomTractSource.com they have a few creative tracts and if you order enough quantity they will personalize them with your contact information.

It is really a good idea. They even offer free graphics/design personalized for your outreach, church, or event, with your contact information as well.

Very reasonable prices as well.

9. bapmom

bapmom New Member

very good! Thanks, Tommy Bell

10. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

I never included a address for about 4 years sad to say. I tink sometimes when CHristians frist get saved and they use tracts they don;t think of that they just want to get out as many as possible. God bless. :)