1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I got <banned> for this ...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Mar 25, 2015.

1. lakeside

lakeside New Member

"The Website is Catholic owned and operated and they are very picky about "certain points of view",

Why would you say that, I am on that site and felt it very anti-Catholic, would you elaborate more on why do you think it to be a Catholic site. Thank You and God Bless

2. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Whom do you think are you fooling with your smooth talk?

3. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Why can't you answer Lakeside's question, GE? You have a seething hatred of Catholics and you make a ridiculous claim that the site you were banned from is Catholic when, in fact, it is anti-Catholic. Could it be that your hatred for Catholics is so strong that anyone who might oppose you is an emissary of the Vatican? Who do you think YOUR fooling with your lies?

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I spoke with one of the moderators that assures me this is a Catholic owned and operated board - but it is not a Catholic-only board - it hosts discussions for other denominations - where did you get the 'anti-catholic board' idea??

You saw a thread post that was not fully Catholic??

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Did you "Feel it was anti-catholic" because of something that moderators did or told you?

I am not talking about feelings - I was informed of the Catholic orientation by the moderators.

I don't thing the board tries to "declare a catholic mission" but that aside - the fact that the owner/operator is Catholic and sets the rules - makes it more than a little "instructive" for the would-be posters.

At times the General Theology section drives off almost all evangelical posters so there is nothing but Catholic and EO posting.

Some of the non-Catholic moderators have complained about that bias - but I don't know that it was changed.

in Christ,

Bob

6. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Actually, I had the board that GE is speaking of confused with another Christian board. My apologies.

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Were you thinking of CARM??

8. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My experience on CARM has been good and pleasant so far. It's not a micky mouse hole in the floor planks like 'christianforums'. I misspelled ‘micky’.

#48 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015