1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I hate my existence

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Former Member Amorphous, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Former Member Amorphous

Former Member Amorphous Nephilim Slayer

Already been to a psychologist. If I do any drugs, I'm going back to LSA and going on a trip. Screw pharmaceuticals.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    that was a good & sincere post brother

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My mothers 1st born child contracted Cerebral Palsy at age 2 fad for the rest of here 39 years of life my sister was trapped in a body that didn't work. She could not speak, go to the bathroom on her own, walk, move (no mobility) & completely dependent on others to feed, clothe, clean her.....yada yada. Most of the care giving was my mother.....and when she lost her husband (he was 39 YO) she had to also provide income as well. With all that said, my mom made sure we had food, clothing & shelter.....and educations. So please dont tell me that you have it rough. My mom kept a roof over our heads, dealt with my sister, was a Godly women & buried her daughter, husband, mother & father. She finally died of pancreatic cancer at 70, never having did a blessed thing for herself....always helping others.

so please look at the good things you have, thank God for your life & dedicate your life to Christ.....I assure you, He loves you & you will have rewards in heaven.