1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I have two questions for KJVOist.

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by David J, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Originally posted by william s. correa:

KJVOism is not God's Word

Then why do ya believe it?

the KJB IS Gods Word!

Yerp...Along with many others, older, newer, in English, and in many other languages.

2. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mr. Correa:Well they are men and they are teaching False Doctorines if they are teching from the NASB,NIV,NKJV and the new Gender friedly what ever it is!

SCRIPTURE, please?

As far my
    "yeah be your Yeah" there are also nays and those folks are a big Nay in My book! They have said things that are completly un true and have tried to Slander my good name!

We know you only from your posts. And they haven't done much to win you a good name. You refuse to stick to topic and answer questions.

Read the post!It Dosent matter what I beleive in the scriptures are Above us All but to try and get some one to beleive you by spreading Falsehoods are a complete disgrace!

Then why do you try to spread the KJVO myth here? It's as false as it gets.

The AV 1611 is the proof that you asked for read and learn from it all you need is the WORD!

Then why don't you believe its translators where they wrote" "Variety of Translations Is Profitable for the Finding Out of the Sense of the Scriptures"? Before ya holler & say "That aint da TEXT", remember the same men who wrote the text wrote the preface.

3. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please take the time to look up the definition for the Greek 'spoudazo', which is the infinitive rendered 'study' in the KJV and look up the archaic meaning of 'study'.

4. william s. correa

william s. correa New Member

I'm gald I was not there to judge! the questions in this thread have been answered thank you and you you have just answered them again for us by not Knowing what you are talking about! It is a Spiritual book not a Paper back Novel. Languages have their own Translations in their own Language but only One Word of God in any Language not Many VERSIONSSSSSSSSSS!

5. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mr. Correa:Sorry 2 Timothy 2 :15 the Only place the Bible tells us to "Study to show thyself approved unto God a Workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly deviding the word of truth"

Mr. Correa, I thought you used the AV 1611!

My repro copy says "Study to SHEW..."

Anyway, please read my post above to Standing Firm & do the same as I asked him to do.

6. william s. correa

They have many times Over and over and over and over! sounds like a broken record!

7. william s. correa

what is that weird symbol in the NKJV anyways? it looks occultic!

8. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have they ever been answered on any other forum in which we both participate? On every one of them, the KJVOs avoid the subject, trying to change it if possible. We even had one here who impugned the salvation of Doc Cassidy and myself. We see from his spelling, grammar, and groddy ideas, that he's not the roundest marble in the bag, but he still avoids the LACK OF SCRIPTURE question. And we have another, who, like "Peter AV" on Ezboard, keeps promising us Scriptural proof, and, also like Peter, has come up empty so far.

While I'm not gonna call those people outright liars, I don't hesitate to say they think more of a man-made doctrine than they do the TRUTH; otherwise they'd meet the problem of LACK OF SCRIPTURE head-on and admit THERE ISN'T ANY,and that the whole KJVO thingie is false.

That's the crux of the whole matter...that the KJVO myth is false, but its advocates just refuse to admit it due to reasons known only to themselves. As Christians, we have the D-U-T-Y to counter these false doctrines lest they lead a new Christian astray.

9. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you keep lying? You still have not answered either question.

10. william s. correa

Ok but the only place in the "ENTIRE" book and they decided to change it Come on! Why? And the blood ommitted over 60 times that I can count, Why? What is that weird symbol in the front pages any ways ? I Know creatinists use that version but if it wasnt Broken why fix it? you notice that the devil only takes away from the Word for he Knows that if something is added a Scholar such as yourself will notice it right away so he Ommits, deletes, removes with out a reason cause he gave you something that looks good, reads well, feels good, and maybe is Ok but I 'm not taking any chances cause the Devil appears as an Angel of Light, but he was a murderer from the beggining, the Father of lies! So then I will not compramise my position I have gone too far to turn back now! Thanx and God bless

11. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is called a triquetra and is an ancient symbol of the Trinity.

Do you deny the Trinity? Do you think the Trinity is "occultic?"

12. william s. correa

Why do you keep lying? You still have not answered either question. </font>[/QUOTE]"They" and you are the fibber

13. william s. correa

It is called a triquetra and is an ancient symbol of the Trinity.

Do you deny the Trinity? Do you think the Trinity is "occultic?"
    </font>[/QUOTE]Thats not what I heard

14. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Duh! They didn't change it! YOU did, you Alexandrian apostate bible corrector. The KJV reads, "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

15. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You were asked the same question several times and have not answered it. You say you did but you didn't. Therefore you are a liar, and you know what the bible says about "all liars" don't you?

16. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then whoever you have been listening to is a liar. Birds of a feather!

17. william s. correa

The reason for the occult logo probably has something to do with the fact that the NKJV was edited by a committee comprised largely of neo-evangelical leaders with ties to the occult. See Unholy Hands on the Bible and New King James Version: Counterfeit fhttp://www.centauri.com.br/ictus/greek.htm
    9. Richard Kirby, The Mission of Mysticism, Society For Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1979, pp. 201-2.
    or eye-openers on the NKJV.

18. william s. correa

Then whoever you have been listening to is a liar. Birds of a feather! </font>[/QUOTE]Let God be true and Every man a Liar

19. David J

David J New Member

Attention all! Lets avoid these endless KJVO stall tactics. Please ignore them before this thread grows to 15 pages of spin and off topic post.

I truly think the most dishonest of the KJVO Camp tries to get threads like this off topic and shut down because it challenges KJVOism. So many times in the past I have seen threads hijacked in order to avoid answering direct questions.

My questions are not hard. I do not allow for KJVO spin and I'm sure that is why our KJVOist are avoiding the issues. If KJVOism is true then why will KJVOist not answer my two simple and direct questions?

If you can not provide the Scriptural support that can only be applied to the KJV then list your authority that is equal to Scriptural support for KJVOism.

Simply reading the KJV will never lead anyone to the KJVO position therefore there is another authority that is equal to Scriptural support for the KJVOist. After being a KJVO for 7 years and debating KJVOist for years I have yet to get an answer!

David J

20. william s. correa

You were asked the same question several times and have not answered it. You say you did but you didn't. Therefore you are a liar, and you know what the bible says about "all liars" don't you? </font>[/QUOTE]I couldn't fall into hell if i went by it and slipped on a Bannana peeling, I have been sealed unto the day of redemtion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.