1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I just posted the entire story of my daughter's illness on my blog

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by annsni, May 30, 2011.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

2. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I read the whole thing, but I can't comment on your blog (something about cookies on my computer...) I was so worried about your daughter during this whole thing, and followed all your updates. It is so obvious that God healed her!

We do serve an amazing, awesome God.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thanks Gwen. I know Lauren was covered in prayer all over the world. It was a scary time but we really DO serve an amazing God. :)

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Just bumping for those who have prayed for Lauren. :)

5. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thanks Ann. Wonderful story of God's grace.

6. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you Ann for sharing on your Blog the rare illness and subsequent recovery of your daughter, Lauren. What a beautiful story! You are quite a writer. How beautiful it is that through it all you have acknowledged and attributed the healing to the Lord. Through it all His name was glorified. May the good Lord continue to strengthen Lauren, and and be with you and your dear family always! :flower:

7. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ann, thank you for sharing this wonderful story about Lauren's devastating illness and miraculous recovery! You are quite a writer at heart. It was great reading, and in all this God was both magnified and glorified. May the good Lord continue to strengthen and heal Lauren, and be with you and your dear family. Love in Christ, Barnabas

8. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ann, sorry for the double post - but I had problem with my account. The Webmaster, Andrew, fixed it just a few minutes ago - so it will not happen again.

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Oh Barnabas!! No worries!! Thank you for your kind words about my writing - I'm usually a poor writer but I felt like those words just flowed from my heart. I wanted to get the whole thing down for others to read AND for me to remember just how God brought us through - kind of my modern pile of rocks. :)

10. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poor writer?? Oh Ann, anything but... It is a rarity that I read through a blog but this was different. It was easy flowing, charming, eloquent, detailed and captivating. I think you should seriously consider to write. It would not only be self gratifying but edifying to others. So please keep building your modern rock piles for the glory of the Lord.