1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I just want to thank the LORD !

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by SAMPLEWOW, Dec 4, 2005.

1. SAMPLEWOW

SAMPLEWOW New Member

How about you?

God has been so good to me this past year and I just want to tell the world about it.

One year ago I was in a self pitty pot like no other on earth and I used this verse(Psalm 34:6)to claim a better life and it worked I hope you all have something great to say about God's grace here to. :D

2. bapmom

bapmom New Member

Amen Sample, thats wonderful.

God's grace has gotten me through so many things! I have truly learned that we don't really understand what His grace is until we need it to get us through something.

God has been very very good through everything.

3. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

In this past year God has blessed me with a son that arived healthy. I have spent the year watching him grow and develop. I have watched my three year old daughter grow and learn, she has started pre school and has started to learn about Jesus. She is so full of questions. They are both little miricals that are growing right before me.

This year the Lord has continued to keep me and my family feed and safe, He has increased my faith in Him and my knowlege.

I also wanted to thank the Lord for everything he has done for me this last year. It is so easy to become wraped up in all the little worrys and needs that we forget the blessings before us.

4. BruceB

BruceB New Member

This is a great thread; it seems we can slip into contentiousness and self pity very easily (I know I can). To remind oneself, by public proclamation of how wonderful God is to us, is the right thing to do! God has blessed me and my family in so many ways I couldn't list them all; but having a wonderful family, living in a peaceful town, state, and country, and being involved in a local church that is re-examining its place in Gods kingdom are good "starters". Bruce

5. SAMPLEWOW

SAMPLEWOW New Member

I can't believe that 3 people out of thousands is all that have responded to being thankful to the Lord.

I geuss I'll just thank the one's that are thankful and be thankful for them.

thanks!

6. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

It is more fun to argue with each other. I like to argue to, but it only takes a minute to respond to a positive post like this one. If you can't find one thing to be thankful for, it is time to examine your life.

I agree with BruceB, this is a great thread. It is nice to see something positive here. It would he nicer to see people who have something in there lives to thank the Lord for.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
    And into His courts with praise.
    Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good;
    His mercy is everlasting,
    And His truth endures to all generations.
    Psalm 100:4-5

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
    Colossians 3:15

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will join in the praise!

“Just as David also declares blessing upon the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works. Blessed are those whose lawless acts are forgiven. Blessed are those . . whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him!” Rom 4:6-8

8. Brice

Brice New Member

Did not see this thread right away, but am thankful for it. Thank you Lord for all you do. I am thankful for the very fact that I know You. What greater gift at Christmas time then having a relationship with the one and only Lord? Your son was our greatest gift!

Love the Lord with all your heart.
    Merry Christmas and God bless.

P.S. I am also thankful for the Christian fellowship I recieve in various places such as this Board.

9. cojosh

cojosh New Member

I'm thankful to God for watching over me and my family. He has truly provided in every area of our lives. It's a comfort to know that we have our heavenly Father taking care of us. I love you Father.

10. psalm40.17

psalm40.17 New Member

Hi,

I am thankful for being saved this year, praise GOD [​IMG] ! I don't think there is any greater gift, but I am also greatful for being healed and from beginning to live a life of purity with a clean mind sanctified by Christ.

God bless [​IMG]

p4017

11. princessJJ

princessJJ New Member

We are truely blessed by God, and I don't think he ever gets enough credit it for it!.

I am so thankful this year! I was saved this year and wow... it's so awesome to be truely saved and experice God in your life!

12. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

I have been blessed beyond measure. Count your many blessings and name them one by one. I could be here all day doing that.

He truly is worthy of our praise.

13. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

The Lord has been good to me this year and in all years. Besides material and spiritual blessings, he has allowed me to serve Him in his church in some small ways . . . and He has given us all precious promises, we simply have to wait and let them be fulfilled!

14. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Amen! He is good. I don't deserve any of it either and everyday I am awe struck that someone could love little ole me so much. It really is amazing!

15. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am extremelly thankful that God blessed my wife and I with our first child, a healthy son, in October. What a wonderful experience raising a child is!