1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I know I posted here: Somewhere???!!!!!

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by windcatcher, Mar 10, 2008.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Had come across what I thoughts was some great reference sites and books on line..... and thought I posted to this forum:

I know I'm gettin old and half loosing my mind.... but I thought I'd know where to pick up the pieces of some further research.

Guess I must have offended the board, some moderator, or the finiky delete button........
    However an email telling me and giving me a chance to retrive my research would have been.......
    .......ummmm , shall we say charitable?:BangHead:

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you do a search, the old threads are still around and will show up in a search but don't show as current.

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Thank you!
    I followed the lead you gave me and found the post which I wanted to review.....

However, you will note that there are no additional pages to this forum.....
    Well, in essence, my post and probably others are being edited (DARE I SAY CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!) out..... as the only way to find them is to do a search by poster for submissions to this thread.

In an uncharitable mood right now...... to one and alll.......something stinks! and I hurt!

--------Jennie:tear: :tear: :tear:

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You'd have to email a moderator with your complaint to get any satisfaction/answers.

Some forums keep their pages trimmed so older threads don't show, this is done automatically I'd guess - was on the forum I had for awhile.

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Did you ever figure this out?

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Did you check your display options to see how the amount of time that threads are to be displayed? The default is only a few days.