1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I met another BBer :D

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by mcdirector, Dec 22, 2008.

1. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Friday, ktn4eg was in my neck of the woods and we met over dessert and coffee. Ron and I had a wonderful visit with him.

Ron took our pix. It was WINDY! Thought we'd get blown over!

[​IMG]

2. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

It is always cool to meet fellow believers that you meet online.

I have not met anyone from the BB that I did not already know in person but I recently went to hear James White speak and got to meet not only him of course but a few other people I had talked to online.

It seems people are never quite as you would expect in person.
    And even those you have seen a picture of are never quite the same.

3. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's fantastic, Bitsy! I hope ya'll had a wonderful visit. :wavey:

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

That's great, Bitsy! I'm glad ya'll got to meet, and didn't get blown into the next county! :)

5. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I got to meet Salty (SaltCityBaptist) at the train station as he was traveling through Palatka from NY by train. Cool guy, that Salty. :thumbs:

6. rbell

rbell Active Member

I can't believe that ktn4eg's parole officer let him out for the visit!

:D :D

7. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

[​IMG][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]

Well, it is Christmas!

:godisgood:

Ed
    [/FONT]

8. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

R Bell (et. al.):

My PO let me go because I informed him of the immenent dangers of having an MC Director on the loose un W-S.

I took it as my patriotic duty to blow Sister Bitsy's cover as a mild-mannered math & science teacher at a local Baptist church's Christian school.

Very few people realized how dangerous a criminally-minded person this MC Director really is!

As long as the sun was brightly shining, she was able to fool most of W-S, NC's populace about the true nature of what she was trying to impose upon those unsuspecting folks.

You see, after the sun goes down in that otherwise friendly, down-home southern community, our dear Sister Bitsy puts on her evil pointed cap and pounces on the internet, logs in on BB, and.....well....most of us probably know what happens next.......................:thumbs:

9. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

mwahahahahahahahaha

;)

10. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

(bolden print in quote belongs to blackbird)

Really!!!! And a corn shuck broom that can out pace an F-18 Hornet???

Tell us

Is she from east North Carolina

or

west North Carolina????

It'll make a big difference in whether or not she makes the list that Santa checks and double checks!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

11. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Since Bitsy's case is still in the preliminary investigative stage, the authorities told me to keep things at a low-pro level so as not to release a whole lot of the gory details they've uncovered so far.........Something about saving that for the grand jury proceedings.

Besides, the Forsyth County Coroner's Office told me that floor space in their morgue has already run out such that their Tag 'em and Bag'em boys have had to call out their reserve forces to help out in the Pack'em and Stack'em process.....I'm telling y'all... It just ain't a pretty sight one bit!! (Lotsa crying Mama's out there!) :tear:

I asked Bitsy if she's had any of her past students take the course content of her training curriculum and go on to excel in what she taught them about how to improve their lot in life.

Of course, being the profoundly humble and self-effacing person that our dear Sister Bitsy is, she just spoke in very general terms about her goal as a dedicated teacher was simply to be one that made a difference in her students lives.....one that in years to come her former students could look back and say, "You know, if it hadn't been for Mrs. Griffin's taking time for me back when I was in middle school, I'd never made it into this rather elite segment of society that only a very few will ever attain to....living here in this gated community....a pool of the area's top-dollar legal advisors at my beck and call....the local and national media in a feeding frenzy, clinging to every word that my personal spokespersons will cast out to them every so often....Yep, even got the top spot among my peers here on 'The Row'!" :thumbs:

Unfortunately, "The Row" on which that honor student wound up wasn't "Billionaires' Row." It was that other Row that rhymes with the role that Max Baer, Jr. played on the TV classic "Beverly Hillbillies" show. :eek: