1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I met Dr. Bob Griffin!

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Chick Daniels, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Karen

Karen Active Member

Well, I tried to meet Dr. Bob. Went through Casper last summer, mentioned to family I wouldn't mind trying to contact him. When they realized, though, that if I tried, we would not have time to make it to that male shopping paradise in Nebraska, Cabela's, we just roared on through.

Karen

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay for you Karen. Family made the right choice. I'd go to Cabella's before I'd stop to see me.

Well, you know what I mean.

They built a new one in Owatonna, MN while I was teaching at Pillsbury BBC and a lot of folks stopped by the area and PHONED me from Cabella's lobby (rather than waste precious time seeing me).

3. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Bob Griffin:
    Okay for you Karen. Family made the right choice. I'd go to Cabella's before I'd stop to see me.

Well, you know what I mean.

They built a new one in Owatonna, MN while I was teaching at Pillsbury BBC and a lot of folks stopped by the area and PHONED me from Cabella's lobby (rather than waste precious time seeing me).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been in the Cabella's in Owatanna but didn't find anything that interested me [​IMG]

Of course, it was a C-O-L-D MN winter evening [​IMG]