1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I Need Help

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Love8888, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love8888

Love8888 New Member

k I hope this is the right forum for it.[snipped] (just paste that on yr brrowser and it gets u to those site threads immediately.)

As u can read on those threads we (the few Christians there) r up against very hard core and tough to defeat non-Christians who r very good debaters.

Pls help us to argue against them and help spread God's Word in that forum pls... it has many unsaved members some 8670+ unsaved ppl whom we can all reach out to.
    Pls help. Let me know if u need any help to register and post there.

[snipped]

#1 Love8888, Oct 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2007
  2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't see the point of debating or discussing God's word with people who do not believe it.
    At the very least, we'll be "casting pearls to the swine".
    There's enough debating going on between those who profess Christ's Name already.

Leave them be.

If God wants them, He'll get them, and He don't need no good debater to do it for Him.

If He don't want them, then you can have the best debater in the entire universe come up against them, and it ain't gon' be worth a rat's you-know-what.

And, oh, yes, welcome to Baptist Board.

3. npetreley

npetreley New Member

I was wondering how to respond, but you said what I was thinking better than I could have. Amen.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I can't open that site. What kind of forum is it? With "vlad" I would assume it's a vampire site...

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Using THIS forum to ask people to go to someone else's forum is not allowed. You want to pay for ads, go for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.