1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I Need Major Prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by channing28105, May 9, 2013.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I Need Prayers about these things Below:
    1. I need prayers because I have a Sore Throat and Ear Pain and Major Flu that is not getting getter at all.
    2. I need a lot of prayers because I am having Severe itching and irritation
    3. I Need Prayers because I am Having Severe itching every single day
    4. I need Prayers because I am having Very Out of Control Diarrhea
    5. I need am in need of Prayers because I am having Very Bad Tummy Pains Everyday.
    6. I Need Prayers because I am having a Major Rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass Which I had done in July of 2012and Being with No Gallbladder which I had My Gallbladder removed in July of 2012 Also and I really need a Friend that Has Had the RNY Gastric Bypass that Can Be My Diet Buddy, Answer Questions I Have and Also Be My Gastric Bypass email PenPal I have had no support in the online Gastric Bypass Groups because people treat me Mean and Say I have Mental Problems. If you have Been through the RNY Gastric Bypass and can Be My Diet Buddy, Answer Questions and Be My Penpal please message me.

I want to say Thank you if you can pray for me. If you can Be My Gastric Bypass Diet Buddy, Email penpal and Answer Questions I have about Gastric Bypass please message me I would very Much appreciate it.

Channing

#1 channing28105, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
  2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You are in my prayers.