1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I normally stay away from this kind of humour...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Mar 10, 2014.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Oh no, he's helping someone else! Yikes! LOL

I was actually looking for news about Ukraine today. It seems it has been bumped for news of the passenger plane that went missing, rather than just having a new major news story added.
    Seems weird.

Still looking - started on my international sites, but not much luck so far, unless I'm not digging deep enough. Seems odd to take it from top headlines to either gone or buried though.

3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    HOW DARE YOU LOOK for news, you are to take the spoon feeding and be satisfied!!!! You will be satisfied, you will be satisfied, you will be satisfied or we have a drone you know!

:)

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Speaking of drones, thanks for the reminder to see what Mr. Brennan is up to lately. Will have to put on gloves as I type for info so they won't get my fingerprints off this keyboard... :laugh:

5. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, wise choice, be sure to put tape over your camera :)

Two of my new computers a few months ago supposedly were sitting in a ups warehouse for near two weeks before being shipped on to us. Have to wonder if they were sitting or being modified :)