1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I wonder why?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Apr 25, 2015.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes...I am well aware of the advances the military has made utilizing drones (I was stationed with a small MI detachment with 15W's for some time). I suspect they will increase in effectiveness throughout the next decade as well. I was barely maintaining interest with my tangent on accuracy in words and I think you're about to lose me. Politics has always presented itself as a "no honor among thieves" type of thing. I lost interest in the Clinton administration (Bill...not Hillary). :smilewinkgrin:

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point is that Obama is actively running the drone war and he's bombing at a rate of 8 times as much as Bush.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK....I don't doubt you. As much as I detest our current administration's platform (I believe their agenda...and their party agenda.... to be anti-Christ), and as much as I respect the office of President (to include President Obama), I don't view the Republican Party as our savior (or necessarily our best option). So comparing the number of bombs dropped in President Obama's administration to Bush doesn't mean too much to me. Saying that President Obama is actively engaged (administratively) in the drone war sounds reasonable to me. Sounds kinda like Star Wars (the drone wars), but sounds reasonable.