1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. (Psalms 31:5)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. (Hebrews 7:25)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (John 14:13)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:11)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (1 John 4:2)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. (1 Corinthians 12:3)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost: (1 Thessalonians 1:6)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (Philippians 3:17)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. (2 Thessalonians 3:9)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: (1 Peter 2:21)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. (Matthew 10:38)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. (Mark 8:35)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? (Luke 9:25)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Romans 8:37)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: (Galatians 1:4)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (1 John 5:4)