1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. (Matthew 15:14)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And they shall bear the punishment of their iniquity: the punishment of the prophet shall be even as the punishment of him that seeketh unto him; (Ezekiel 14:10)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness. (Micah 7:9)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man. (Psalms 43:1)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. (1 Corinthians 4:4)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah. (Psalms 50:6)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: (John 5:22)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. (2 Corinthians 5:10)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (Matthew 24:44)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. (Revelation 16:15)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. (Matthew 24:43)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. (Matthew 24:33)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. (Mark 13:37)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. (Luke 12:43)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. (Romans 13:11)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. (1 Peter 4:7)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; (Titus 2:12)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: (Galatians 1:4)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:32)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. (Psalms 84:11)