1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (Philippians 1:6)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 1:8)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (Ephesians 5:27)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. (2 Corinthians 4:14)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: (Colossians 1:28)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. (Hebrews 10:14)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, (Hebrews 2:11)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. (Mark 8:38)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. (1 John 2:23)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: (2 John 1:10)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. (Romans 16:17)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (2 Timothy 3:5)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (Isaiah 29:13)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (Romans 1:28)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. (1 Corinthians 15:34)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. (Romans 13:11)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. (1 Peter 4:7)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: (1 Peter 5:8)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. (Job 2:2)