1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You’re New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Keifer, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; (Titus 2:12)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. (James 4:4)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. (1 Corinthians 10:33)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. (1 Corinthians 9:18)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. (2 Thessalonians 3:9)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: (1 Peter 2:21)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Romans 8:29)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (Matthew 12:50)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:40)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (Isaiah 45:22)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. (John 10:28-30)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. (1 John 5:11)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. (Colossians 3:4)