1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you are concerned about America's future sound the alarm

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Aug 30, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I've heard this for a long time. Saudi money and Wahabi extremism has caused a huge political shift in many predominately Moslem countries. For instance, Egyp,t which used to be a progressive place, is now mired in Islamic fundamentalism. [​IMG]

What can be done to counter the Saudi influence?

3. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

only our God and those who love Him who are not
    about to give up the fight that fight will be with the pen and with those who will share the
    love of the Lord Himself who died on calvary for all of our sins we must in the face of evil overcome evil with good we need to fast and pray
    at what seems like a very dark hour I think tonight of our citizens who are in the southern states of Mississippi and Louisiana and ask for prayer for the families and those who are trying
    to and are rescuing them as I write Almighty God
    we pray for those in harm's way and mercy for them and their families and that you will direct them to safety precious Lord may your love overcome this situation and may help arrive in time Thank you for those who are helping those who are in need those who may be risking their own life for someone else Thank you Dear God for that may their efforts be rewarded with success

there are organizations that are reaching out to the muslims as well one I recently learned of is

crescentproject.org we need to make ourselves
    more open to muslims in our communities and we need to start outreaches by going to public libraries and showing films about these subjects
    and find ways to witness to muslims without offense in we show Jesus in love to others perhaps they will see Him for who He is we need to learn about the muslim beliefs so that we can become effective witnesses to our Lord and we need to invite speakers who have come to the Lord from the Muslim belief to christianity we
    can with the help of the Lord make the difference

I hope that God will help you to do something where you are there is a company that has gospel
    tracts that are in almost every language that may attract a muslim to the Lord I have even emailed them to others the link is Chick Publications they have tracts that you can email to others in Arabic and almost every other language I think the website address is chick.com

May God bless you to do all you can while you can

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Somehow I'd be awfully surprised if a Chick tract converted a Moslem. Ah, but miracles do happen!