1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you could please.

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gorship, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Gorship

Gorship Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hi guys/gals

Today I was able to drag my Sister to church - its about ~20 mins each way so on the way there and back I talked to her about the Gospel and gave her the whole Law&Gospel presentation and told her why its so important etc etc.

anyway.

If you could pray for her. My sisters name is Lindsey - Im the only one saved in family and if one by one by Gods grace one by one they would start coming to him that would be so amazing. So she could use her prayers - and in an after thought a prayer to keep me bold in proclaiming the gospel is always appreciated. My name is Jordan.

Thanks so much! If you guys ever need prayer please PM me. :) Thanks again.

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Lord, please help this Brother as he proclaims You to his family.

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying for the salvation of your sister, Lindsey and for the rest of your family to come to Lord in salvation, Baptist JG!
    So thankful to know that you are a Christian and desire for your family to be saved too!
    Never give up!
    Our family prayed for my dad for years to be saved.At the age of 86 my dad asked the Lord to forgive his sins and to come into his heart.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will pray for her!