1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you love your kids, you WILL discipline them!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by BrotherNicea, Sep 16, 2003.

1. BrotherNicea

BrotherNicea Guest

This is from my fellow warrior for Christ Rev. C. Verey (Ret). He is an inspiration to all of us.

--Brother Nicea

Advertisement for forum deleted

[ September 16, 2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Clint Kritzer ]

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

How ignorant! You and your "Reverand" friend should both be put in a car and beat like that little girl, maybe it'll knock some sense into you to know what it feels like! Beating and hitting a child in the head and face isn't discipline, and I pray to God that if either of you have children they get taken away from you and put with REAL parents who will take care of them since your idea of taking care of them appears to be the equivelent of abuse them. Even more disgusting is that you say you're doing it in the name of God! :mad:
    Gina

3. BrotherNicea

BrotherNicea Guest

Such a hateful, unChristian post! Shame! :rolleyes:

I suggest you read your Bible (KJV 1611), and learn to manage your temper. Nobody is suggesting that children should be abused. There is a difference between abuse and discipline, and if you do not understand what it is, I suggest a dictionary, a Bible, and some time to do extensive soul-searching.

God Bless,

--Jedidiah Nicea

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Are you here to purposely flame? I visited your site and am having a hard time believing you're really a Christian and you mean all this stuff. Starting out with your white skinned blue-eyed Jesus, then moving on to the posts of "Brother" whoever he was calling breastfeeding after 3 months sexual abuse and cannibalism, then the racist posts, then on and on to the other ridiculous things on there.
    If that was MEANT to be a Christian board the owners had a responsibility when they put it up not to let it get overrun with that garbage. If it ISN'T garbage and it's what you all stand for then your group is a very pathetic and sad lot. I suggest you RUN from them!
    Gina

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Hahaha, almost funny. You got me pretty good, I just got what the site is all about. [​IMG]
    Whatever the case, you're not allowed to do this on this board, ok? It's spam and flaming, although I have to admit that you're pretty good.
    Gina

6. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I find no humor in that Web Site. :mad:

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

As a parent, I've always advocated spanking.

However, slapping a kid in the face is not spanking. It's physical violence. Beating with a belt is not spanking, it's physical violence.

Spanking: a SIGNLE swat on the butt with an open hand, intended to cause physical pain without physical harm, used as a last resort (aka, when other methods fail).

I'm saddenned by the number of Christian parents who would never call their kids "stupid" or "unloved" because it's verbal abuse, but would at the drop of a hat take off their belts and whip their kids multiple times.

We need to discern the difference between a beating rod, and the biblical rod which is an instruction tool, not a whipping tool.

If I ever see any one of you slap your kids across the face, I hope you won't be too upset if I walk up to you and do the same to you. After all, if it's disciplinary, then you wouldn't mind some instruction yourself....