1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If Your in Alabama are going there and need a church read this

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Dallasdid, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

If your in Alabama are moving there and want to check out a good church then I have got a place for you. In Cullman, Alabama on highway 157 Temple Baptist Church. It is the church right next to Cullman Campground sign. Also it has a huge building being constructed next to it. Our service times are as follows: 10 am Sunday school . 11 am morning service. 6 PM evening service and 7 PM on Wednesday nights for prayer meetings. We have ministries for kids, teens, young adults, adults, elderly and many more. We would like you to come to a place where friends are found. I think you would enjoy your self God is moving in an awesome way souls are being saved and we are growing in great ways. So come check us out some time and we will treat you so many ways you got to enjoy one of them. Here is the website http://www.templebaptistcullman.com/
    [​IMG]

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

John, don't you have a Twin Brother members that do some light comedy, singing and great preaching? I met these guys at a previous church and declare they said Cullman.... Their names rhyme like Bill and Phil, Jerry and Terry...

Diane