1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Keifer, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now he which establisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; (2 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrews 11:6 KJV)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. (Psalms 14:1 KJV)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. (Romans 3:12 KJV)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. (James 1:15 KJV)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28 KJV)

7. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 KJV)

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Him God raised up the third day, and showed him openly; (Acts 10:40 KJV)

9. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Therefore as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:18 KJV)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Acts 2:21 KJV)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. (Romans 10:12 KJV)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: (Isaiah 55:6 KJV)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. (Matthew 7:8 KJV)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Revelation 3:20 KJV)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. (Isaiah 55:1 KJV)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (1 Corinthians 2:12 KJV)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:30 KJV)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. (Hosea 13:14 KJV)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (1 Thessalonians 4:14 KJV)

20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. (1 Corinthians 15:23 KJV)