1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illegal Alien Crime Statistics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rufus_1611, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

[Emphasis mine]

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Assuming that illegal aliens are not committing white collar crimes is probably correct; however, to assume then that illegal aliens are mainly involved in violent crimes is a logical digression. In fact, in 2005, murder comprised of ONLY 1.2% of the overall estimated number of violent crimes in the US. Where is the evidence that 9,000 of the 16,692 deaths were attributed to illegal aliens? Until Rep. King gives any type of statistical proof to his claims I will have to chalk his "findings" up to another scare tactic used to rile the American people.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I'd need to see some statistical validation. This smells like the once oft-quoted number of homeless who die every day. If you run the math on that one, we have a few million homeless dying every year. The numbers just don't make sense, and the author admitted to fabricating them.

I digress......