1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illegal alien protestors demand fast track to U.S. citizenship

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, May 3, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Chad Groening
    OneNewsNow.com
    May 3, 2007

An immigration reform activist says she can't comprehend the arrogance of thousands of illegal aliens who blatantly marched in rallies across America this week in efforts to compel lawmakers to move forward with legislation aimed at giving amnesty and citizenship to an estimated 12 million illegal aliens across the country.

Susan Tully, national field director for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), says she is amazed at these protestors' attitude. "I just don't think we can comprehend the arrogance and the 'in-your-face-ness' of the illegal alien population," she contends. "It should be a really good indication that, if they think they're so deserving from doing absolutely nothing, what kind of American citizens would they make anyway."

THE REST OF THE STORY

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Maybe their attitude is the reason that Mexico and other countries south of
    Mexico, are glad that they are here and not in the home land. This is the reason why our present day immigration laws must be kept so that those who truly want to be an American will dedicate themselves to learning and understanding what American civility and citizenship shoud be about.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

No their attitude was brought with them from their homeland and is encouraged by their homeland. I don't remember the figure but american dollars being sent hoe is a big portion of their economy. I myself would be ashamed to be such a bum.

4. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

And yet the man who allows this to happen sits in Washington D.C.. We have Border Patrol Agents sitting in prison for doing thier job in protecting the borders. What little we have in the Guard Units patrolling the border are basically helpless if they ever find themselves being fired upon allowing only illegals and criminals with the only access to guns. While we spend our resource in Iraq our Nation is indeed in peril from the hordes of illegals that lie on the other side of the border.

5. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Does anyone here think that it is possible to actually deport 12 million people?

6. 2 Timothy2:1-4

Why cant we deport 12 million illegals? But even better than that all we need to do is cut off the money supply and they will go home themselves.

7. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

I agree that this is the solution, but I wonder if we will ever see this happen. Most politicians, both republicans and democrats, are well-to-do and are likely to own stock in many corporations which profit from the illegal workers they exploit. I doubt we will ever see these people cut their own throat by insisting on higher paid U.S. workers.

8. 2 Timothy2:1-4

I agree. and they should be exposed.