1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illegal heckler???

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jul 1, 2015.

?
  1. No, it should never have happened .....Yes,

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes. I have no problem with an undocumented alien being invited to the WH ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This decision should result in his impeachment ....

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. I didn't appreciate LGBT's being thete more than an illegal ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No real opinion ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No one really cares what this guy does.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to NBC news affiliate, the transgender heckler at Obama's LGBT gathering in the WH last week, she/he was an undocumented/illegal alien for South America.

I am not questioning this presidents decision to invite the LGBT's to the WH, because it is the peopke's house .... what I question is the fact that everyone invited is vetted for security reasons, and this person is here illegally.

A president (IMHO) with a sense of mission and living up to the oath of his office, would never have had an illegal in the WH in the first place, and more importantly, this person should have been deported upon entering the WH grounds.

Once again, this POTUS shows another reason for his being impeached.

Let me ask a few questions, and hear your response? See poll, or leave comment, or both. :smilewinkgrin: