1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Illegal Ties To Pro-Russian Party Exposed In Trump's Inner Circle

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I thought you were putting me back on IGNORE?

Please! Please! Please!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently, it is YOU who does not read! To assist you brother, here are my exact words, "Put up, show proof of your allegations that he is involved in Russian mobs, or shut up." I am requesting that you back up your allegations; oh, one of excessive intensities and master of turmoil ....

You didn't learn anything while on your all too brief hiatus! It is apparent that your mouth is still trying to sell things that your facts can't back up!

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    RD2, I think he is referring to the way the Five Families of New York City controlled the construction and garbage industries.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Grammar lesson for you mr. writer who often writes worse than many kids I know. I didn't make any allegations. When the word alleged is used in the manner that I did, it means someone else made the allegations. If you want to know what was alleged, look it up.

What's apparent is that you're still as obtuse as ever.

Now if you'd go ahead and put me back on IGNORE as you claim, you wouldn't have to worry about my mouth snip.

#25 Zaac, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, back in the day nobody in NYC construction didn't have contacts with the Five Families. I would assume Mr. Trump's would have been at third or fourth hand. IOW, I don't see him sitting down with a Gambino operative.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't know Squire. He seems to be capable of just about anything in order to "make these deals" he claims to be so good at making.

And based upon some of his less than business acumen that's been displayed once folks really started to look into his business dealings, he seems to be a man without a moral center. So again, I wouldn't put anything by someone who is as prideful as he continues to show himself to be.

8. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump had ties to the Mafia in NYC. You could not build in NYC when Trump started without dealing with them. Likewise you cannot do business in Russia without dealing with the Russian mob.

From: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/russian-organized-crime.htm

The relationship beteen Donald Trump and Felix Sater, whose father is a reputed Russian Organized Crime boss, represented a rather direct link between the presidential candidate and Russian Organized Crime. The Russian émigré — a twice-convicted felon with ties to the Mafia — appeared in photos with Trump, and carried a Trump Organization business card with the title “Senior Advisor to Donald Trump.” Trump confused when asked under oath in a 2013 about his relationship to the Russian émigré.

Bayrock Group LLC was a real estate development firm that partnered with Trump on numerous projects after renting office space from the Trump Organization. Sater is a top Bayrock executive in the Bayrock Group, which is headquartered in Trump Tower. The founding chairman of Bayrock is Tevfik Arif, who has reputed Russian organized crime ties. In 2010 he was charged in Turkey for smuggling underage girls into the country for prostitution. Another principal in the deal is Russian émigré Tamir Sapir, who also lives in Trump Tower. Sapir’s executive vice president and top aide, Fred Contini, pled guilty in 2004 to “participating in a racketeering conspiracy with the Gambino crime family for 13 years.”

Sater pled guilty in 1998 to one count of racketeering for his role in a $40 million stock fraud scheme involving the Genovese and Bonanno crime families. The connection to Felix Sater dated to the early 2000s. After Sater's criminal history and past ties to organized crime came to light in 2007, Trump distanced himself from Sater. Less than three years later, Trump tapped Sater for a business development role that came with the title of senior adviser to Donald Trump.

Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, FL, describes itself as “one of the most highly regarded private clubs in the world”. In all but a handful of cases, Mar-a-Lago sought to fill the jobs with hundreds of foreign guest workers from Romania and other countries. Trump uses a recruiter based in upstate New York, Peter Petrina, to find foreign workers for his resorts, golf clubs and vineyard. Petrina is of Romanian descent and has an office in Romania.

Trump pursued more than 500 visas for foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago since 2010, while hundreds of domestic applicants failed to get the same jobs. Guest workers can be attractive to employers because they are essentially a captive work force, since they can work only for the company that sponsored the visa.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Sounds like Trump has his version of Bill Ayers. Let's see if Sean Hannity and Fox News try to make as much of these connections as they did the one between Ayers and Obama.

10. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump is a hustler and is a clear and present danger to our great country.

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, your hiatus seems to have accomplished nothing in your manners. If you are not attacking the faith of board members, you are attacking their intellectual abilities.

You are a poor representation of the question WWJD. I am sure you will be called into question by a power higher and more powerful than the moderators on the BB. Your comments and insinuations are shameful and intended to be hurtful, because you don't care about your fellow brothers in Christ. I seriously doubt you understand what being in fellowship is all about. Your spirit is intent on dividing, not uniting; tearing down, not building up; being a stumbling block, not helping to remove obstacles from the path so others may pass this way without harm. Your behavior and manners are immature, and in need of help; a kind of help that even a time out from the board can't fix. Yes, I'll gladly place you on ignore, and not because you offend me, but because you are TOXIC. The type of toxic that poisons the very survival of a church. I'd pray for you, but doubt that would even help. Still, God is in the miracle manifesting business, so your ignore time will be so I can clearly pray for you out of love, not anger or frustration. May God have mercy on your soul. Selah!