1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminati Card Game in 1995, predicted 911 and Pentagon Stikes?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Aug 10, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

Thoughts?? Read the link first and check it out.....

Alot of people think that 911 was set up by the Government, Its hard to believe that though, I mean why would the Government fake such a thing?

#1 TaliOrlando, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
  2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

There are also several herbs and health supplements available for sale there since the Illuminati is trying to kill us all through our food. :sleeping_2:

:wavey:

Seriously...just stay in the word of God my friend, this kind of stuff is bunk.

3. rdwhite

rdwhite New Member

It may or may not be bunk; however, either way it is a distraction from the task at hand. ReformedBaptist is absolutely right, stay in God's word, be a good witness and testimony, and be found to be a faithful steward.

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

The Cutting Edge site is not regarded as a sound source. They are conspiracy oriented. Stay away from conspiracy sites and theories!!

(Of course, you know that I'm not paranoid - it's just that everyone is after me! :laugh: )

5. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Just because one is paranoid does not mean everyone is not out to get him.