1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm looking for contributors.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by CHRISTian PS Watch, May 1, 2008.

1. CHRISTian PS Watch

CHRISTian PS Watch New Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am a history teacher at a high school in the mountains of western North Carolina.

I have started a blog called The Christian Public School Watch. The purpose of this blog is to be a service to those Christians who attend or work in the public schools. The blog provides news and views on things going on in the public schools from a Christian perspective. I also want to provide encouragement to those believers in the public schools through devotionals and bible studies that might inspire believers to better represent Christ in a place where it is a challenge to do so.

I invite everyone to read and subscribe to the blog. If you have a heart for teachers and students. if you have a desire to be an encouragement to other Christians and those that haven't heard the good news I would invite you to contribute. Contact me at [email protected] for more information.

The blog address is http://christianpublicschoolwatch.blogspot.com

I appreciate your time in reading this.