1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I'm outraged!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by evangelist6589, Oct 9, 2016.

1. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah it is sad. I am not shocked at Trumps statement, as he has never been good at hiding his true self for long but the Christian response has been the most heartbreaking thing about this whole election.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, you know what they say - if the left didn't have double standards, then they'd have no standards at all. Far too late for them to try to claim the high ground, they are the ones that claimed back in 1990s that character was no big deal, that this was a private matter and that the victims of alleged sexual assaults were just trailer trash.My parents didn't even want me to watch the news or read the paper, so this holier-than-thou attitude now doesn't wash.

They created this climate and to see them all of a sudden go moralistic is the definition of true hypocrisy. The double standard ensues because of their roots in moral relativism - "okay for me, but not for thee".

They might have other tapes, but then Trump may too. It'll only work against her. They still haven't figured it out, and here it is weeks until the election - they are not running against Juan, Rudy, Herman, or any of the others they've trolled out of the race using this same tactic. They're up against Ahhhhhhhnold circa 1992 and it failed with him, too.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe you can ask Lot some day.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And who made you the infallible judge of men's hearts?
    He demonstrated remorse.
    You are walking on very thin ice Zaac.

HankD

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone here less than 30 years old should be thankful that Mrs Clinton's wish to have you killed as a baby was not possible because of your parents love.

This is part of her platform - pro-murder (disguised as pro-choice) which is a lot different than "locker room" talk it's "Operating Room" murder.

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hilary pro abortion stance does not cause women to murder their unborn children. Their own sinful nature is responsible for that. And putting a guy into the white house that brags about sexual assult is not going to change those sinful hearts. The Gospel is the only thing that will change this country is the Gospel. And I see no reason why a women thinking about killing her baby would listen to anyone that defends bragging about sexual assult.
    Let me be clear Abortion is sin
    Sexual Assult is sin
    Bragging about sexual assult is sin and none of them cancel out the others. This defense of Donald Trump needs to stop. He was wrong plain and simple. Hilary is wrong but that does not make Trump's actions right.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Exactly. They act like these women would give them and their hypocrisy the time of day to tell them why they shouldn't get an abortion after Christians have supported this man and his wickedness.

It's shameful and an affront to God.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're too old to be acting like this. But if you think he has expressed remorse, you're a very poor judge of character. I'm walking in the NEVER failing hands of Jesus.So save your admonition. Your support of that man and his wickedness leaves you lacking in a platform from which to admonish anyone on ANYTHING.

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I vehemently disagree. Baby murder is a sign of complete giving over to total depravity.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK but my foundational objection to Hillary's platform will always be:Baby murder is a sign of a complete giving over to total depravity and an indication of a total departure from the grace of God.

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To take the life of someone in defense of your life is self defense.
    To accidentally take the life of someone is either accidental death or manslaughter.
    To take the life of someone you hate is murder.
    To take the life of an innocent defenseless baby in its mother's womb - I don't know what to call it because "murder" is too good a name for it.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You can object to her all you want. Christians aren't making excuses to justify supporting her and her wickedness.

But Trump. Y'all act like something is really wrong with ya. Because y'all are so busy trying to win an election, the lot of ya don't even realize that in supporting that man's wickedness, you encourage folks to think there is nothing wrong with abortion because you're left with no platform from which to tell anybody their behavior is sinful after supporting that man. You'll have the same blood on your hand you claim Hillary has on hers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dripping with fake moral outrage as usual here.

You are right, Hank, but remember some will lie if they think it will advance the cause of abortion - "OMG, those mean Republicans wouldn't pass a bill without an earmark banning PP! How cruel! How mean!"

then you find out their Democrats wouldn't pass a bill unless they got their earmark FOR PP and you tell them that andthey run away without another word.

Donald Trump said a dirty word eleven years ago so he has no moral authority to be against abortion. In fact, since he is a sinner (as we all are), he can't deter somebody from an abortion. Therefore, we must elect Hillary, the queen of PP. Makes no sense at all but what's new.

And anybody under 44 now, Hank, and I am.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WRONG, my conscience is clean, my spirit will rejoice if she loses even if its the Donald who achieves the victory!

My soul and spirit will grieve if she wins.

HankD

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have to admit....each debate I lean a little more towards Trump. Not because of his character. Not because of his platform (I still think he's just talk). But because I think he just may prosecute Clinton for her crimes. It's kinda like watching the bully you hate from your school beat up the bully you hated even more from another. :Biggrin

16. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What do you vehemently disagree with?
    That women kill their unborn because of their own sinful depravity?
    That abortion is a sin?
    That Sexual assult is a sin?
    That bragging about sexual assult is sin?
    That the only hope for sinners is the Gospel?
    Please tell me which one of those statements is what you reacted to so vehemently?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tendor

Tendor Member

So he didn't grope anyone? If that is the case then that means his "locker room talk" was a lie. If he is willing to lie about that then how do you know that he isn't lying about other things, like all the positions he has taken in this election? Someone who is willing to lie is not trustworthy so why would you vote for someone that is not trustworthy?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. blessedwife318

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As far as murder of unborn goes Trump does not get a pass from me on this issue since he praised Planned Parenthood and than said he would debate Sanders for 10 million dollars given to women's health aka abortion. So spare me the song and dance of Trump being Pro life as I do not believe it for one second. He is not even giving lip service to that issue any more. He made sure to point out that he would protect the 2nd amendment but he said nothing about saving babies lives in the debate.

19. Tendor

Tendor Member

Are you saying that all men talk nasty in private? If you are, that is a big insult to many honourable men.

20. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think the word "all" was included.