1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I'm sick of being sick

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by abcgrad94, Dec 14, 2009.

1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know that feeling of irritation and boredom you get after being in bed sick a few days, and you're a little better but not well enough to actually DO anything? That's where I'm at today. We don't have tv except for Netflix or library movies, and I've already watched all the ones that aren't animated kid movies. I've gone through a box of tissues and dh won't let me cook and cough germs all over the food. Heaven knows what we'll get for dinner, if anything. (please not pizza again.) So, I'm stuck at the computer for lack of better things to do.

Any ideas to relieve this boredom? I'm almost ready to feed the BB troll just to start a good fight, because I'm loaded for bear!:laugh:

Oh, and I already counted the ceiling tiles. . .

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

1. Write a Christmas poem

2. Give yourself a manicure and pedicure

3. Sit in the tub with a cup of hot tea and read a book. Use shampoo for bubble bath.

4. Write down your favorite words, then take each word and see how many different words you can make with the letters of that word. (you'll be amazed at how many you can come up with if you're really patient and take your time)

5. Put a sheet over your head, dim the lights, and dance around with the curtains open. The neighbors will be talking for a month as they try to figure out what was going on in there!

6. Make a shopping list and plan meals for the next seven days.

7. Get a Tootsie Pop and find how many licks it takes YOU to get to the center.

I gotta get to the performance now...hope this helps! Love ya!

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Gina, I needed that! I loved the idea of dancing in front of the window. If I had enough energy, I'd do just that!:laugh:

You reminded me, I do need to menu plan for the week, and I haven't written anything in a while although short story ideas keep coming to mind. That's what I'll do then, menu plan and some writing.

I hope the performance goes great!:1_grouphug:

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

LOL, ok, if my windows weren't so high and I had neighbors who could see in my house I'd do this.