1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

image size

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by ralb, Jan 17, 2004.

1. ralb

ralb New Member

rulebreaker that I am, I posted an oversized image on another thread. Do I have to choose a small image or can I control the size somehow when I post it? The original image was much smaller than it appeared on the thread.

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

When you right click and the box comes up, look at the size listed in properties. Sometimes they've managed to show a smaller size but their link goes back to a larger image. Not sure how that happens but it's happened to me a month or so ago when I posted 2 patriotic images and my time to edit lapsed before I could make the second one smaller. Ruffled some feathers.

I edited your post and put in another clown from that site that is well within the limits. I would have left if, personally, because it was so cute but didn't want to cause trouble for either of us!

Diane

3. ralb

ralb New Member