1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Immigration enforcement has been suspended.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by BigBossman, Mar 20, 2009.

1. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was watching O'Reilly Factor last night & they were saying that feds are going to suspend raids on illegal aliens.:mad:

My question is if we are not going to enforce the laws on our books why do we even have a border patrol? Or better yet, What will it take for our laws to be enforced?:BangHead:

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Don't believe everything you hear on TV. I've heard nothing of this from any news source. Not saying it isn't true, but normally something of that magnitude would get a little play.

3. targus

targus New Member

#3 targus, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
  4. donnA

donnA Active Member

so we're letting criminals go without doing anything about their crimes?

5. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My problem with this is that if they are illegal, they are not supposed to be counted as citizens. By 2010, we will end up getting the same response by the same people who do absolutely nothing about it. The only thing that will be different will be the number of illegal aliens. The number will probably be doubled from 2006.

In the long run, allowing illegals to stay here will end up dissolving our borders. We will have no national sovereignty. I think this will begin to cause our country to be similar to what Europe has already done. To where they have combined their currency to create the euro. This in turn, will lead to a world economy, which will lead to a world government.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BINGO!!!

Which, IMNSHO, is precisely what the supposed leaders of our country are shooting for - all their statements of concern for the nation notwithstanding!!