Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by carpro, Jun 20, 2012.
Former U.S Attorney under Holder
This fiasco started in 2006 but Bush and his staff have been given a free pass.
Is that why Holder lied to Congress? Covering for Bush? :laugh:
Here is why nothing will happen in the long run. It is all about politics.
It is the same reason nothing happened when Eric Holter was found in contempt. It was turned over to the Justice department run by, guess who, Holter.
Other legitimate reasons to impeach Holder:
1. Holder has attacked practically any state effort to ensure the integrity of the ballot, including going after new voter ID laws passed in Texas and other states.
2. Holder is suing or has threatened to sue any state that has made an attempt to crackdown on illegal immigration
3. Even though the Black Panther defendants in the voter intimidation lawsuit never responded to the complaint the DOJ filed after Election Day 2008, the new Obama political appointees -- led by Eric Holder -- ordered the case dismissed in May, 2009.
4. Holder has steadfastly refused to produce documents subpoenaed by Congress as part of its investigation, and has given answers under oath that were at best inconsistent and at worst outright lies.
5. From the New Black Panther voter intimidation case, to Operation Fast and Furious, to the lawsuits and threats against the states over illegal immigration and voter fraud -- Holder has consistently made claims or offered testimony that was demonstrably false
6. Refuses to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.
7. Refuses to prosecute civil rights violations unless the agrieved party is a member of an ethnic minority.
8. Has used the Department of Justice to advance the political agenda of the far left, instead of enforcing the law.
9. Is incompetent in the execution of his duties.
Holder already apologized for that stupid spin.
Holder is Obama's toady, impeach both.