1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Important Message

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by FBCPastorsWife, Jan 4, 2005.

1. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

This is an important and exciting announcement from Evangelist Greg Locke! If you are in driving distance of Murfreesboro, TN I urge you to prayerfully consider attending this meeting. My husband and I will be there helping Greg and his wife Thursday and Friday. Hope to see you there!!

Hello Dear Friends,

I am writing to let you know of a great conference that I will be hosting in February. It is called "Fire For The Future." It will be held at my home church: Franklin Road Baptist Church in Murfreesboro, TN. The dates are Feb. 9-11 (Wed.-Fri.) If you go to www.GregLocke.org you will immediately see a promotional flier for the meeting. If you are anywhere in the general vicinty, we would love to have you attend. Preachers from all across the country will be there and we have an outstanding line up of Fundamental preachers.

On Friday night, we are hosting a huge banquet for people in the ministry. If you would be interested in attending this conference, please contact me at (615-405-1665) or simply respond to this e-mail. It is going to be action packed and I would love you to be there!

God bless and have a wonderful day.

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

If I lived down that way I would probably go listen.

3. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

Is he an Independent, Fundamental Preacher?

I check out his website and he appears to be so.
    I would be interested in seeing him, but I live too far. Maybe if he gets up my way.

4. FBCPastorsWife

BibleMaMa...by the number of posts you have made I assume you might be new so, I welcome you to the BB.

To address your question, yes, Greg is absolutely IFB. If you would like to hear some of his preaching, you can go to www.sermonaudio.com and listen to his online sermons. If you would like some tapes or CDs to see what he is like just let me know and I could get some to you.

Hope you have a great day!! [​IMG]

5. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I'm not in driving distance, but I would gladly accept some pre-paid plane tickets and a motel reservation (pre-paid of course). I have to leave out of Tulsa, but Dallas is within driving distance too. Can this be arranged? :D [​IMG]

This is a picture of me waiting for my confirmation --&gt; [​IMG]

6. FBCPastorsWife

Phillip, something tells me you're going to be [​IMG] for awhile.

7. Kayla

Kayla New Member

8. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Franklin Road Baptist Church's website:

http://www.frbc.com

The church is fairly close to another WONDERFUL ministry, the Bill Rice Ranch. If you go to

http://www.billriceranch.org

you'll be introduced to this multi-faceted ministry (which includes MUCH more than just a camp/ranch ministry!)

9. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

:eek:

Oh, just thought I heard something. Sorry. . .

[​IMG]