1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured In Praise of John McCain

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, May 9, 2013.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh yes, I remember now. That was after I proved that recessions were more frequent, deeper, and lasted longer before the Federal Reserve was created.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's when you tried anyway. Then I debunked your whole theory with a youtube video called "THE AMERICAN DREAM". A lot of people learned about the federal reserve and how money is created from nothing that day. I imagine you turned the channel when it came on so you didn't realize how bad you'd been debunked ; )

#22 poncho, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
  3. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You posted a link to a lengthy propaganda piece about the Federal Reserve. You never debunked my facts that recessions pre-1913 were more frequent, deeper, and longer.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Attack, distract and smear. If that's how you go about "debunking" things why should anyone belive you? As I remember it you refused to address the facts and went on a campaign to attack, distract and smear. Just as now. You can't debunk the information contained in The American Dream so you attempt to dismiss it as "propaganda". That's very telling.

#24 poncho, May 10, 2013
  5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why don't you show me where you debunked my facts that recessions pre-1913 were more frequent, deeper, and longer? Because that video you posted didn't do that.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay I'll see about digging it out of the archives tonight. Who knows I might even come across a few examples of your bushwacking skills while I'm digging around. Ah the glory days when you'd attack me after you put me on your ignore list. Remember that?

Everyone knows only a person with the utmost in credibility would do something like that. If I remember right you started that right after your self proclaimed "victory". Sound about right? That's what winners do right?

Is this it? http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=76616

No? Okay I'll keep digging?

Is this it? http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=58730

No? Rats! But it is good background info. I'll keep digging.

#26 poncho, May 10, 2013
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

8. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Don't know what to think about the bill in toto....I simply default to freedom and less gov't interference as possible. I can agree with doing away with the black-out rule in publically financed stadiums though....I like that, and it makes sense. Then again....at least in the NFL there is profit-sharing so, that may not fly either *sigh*

#29 HeirofSalvation, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013