1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

In the beginning God created Evil

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Greatest I am, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

To say that any man goes to a devil's hell without ever having a chance to receive or reject Christ would make the Lord unjust and then make hearing the Gospel a curse rather than a blessing.

God knows what He's doing much more than any man could ever rationalize, and remain JUST.

2. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

If what you say is right, then you seem to be claiming that your telepathic thoughts are of equal authority with the bible. Perhaps that is why you only consider the bible to be "the best road map to God." The bible is far more than a map to get us to God. Likewise, Jesus is far more than "the best guide" to God. He Himself said that He is the way to God, not a guide along the way, or the best way out of many. When Thomas asked Him in John 14.5:

"Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?"​

Jesus did not reply, "Do not worry, Thomas. I am the best guide - I will show you the way." No. His reply is found in John 14.6:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.​

Since starting this reply, I notice the word "Banned" under "Greatest I am"'s name, so perhaps he or she won't see this. Let us pray for that person, that God would show him or her the sufficiency and inerrancy of the Scriptures.