1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Incident at Work Yesterday

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by saturneptune, Nov 15, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When the Spirit nudges you....

....do what you are led to do! This situation needs to be addressed, and they need to be reminded of James, chapter 2, especially berses 1-4 (MSG), "My dear friends, don’t let public opinion influence how you live out our glorious, Christ-originated faith. If a man enters your church wearing an expensive suit, and a street person wearing rags comes in right after him, and you say to the man in the suit, “Sit here, sir; this is the best seat in the house!” and either ignore the street person or say, “Better sit here in the back row,” haven’t you segregated God’s children and proved that you are judges who can’t be trusted?"

Go for it, and regardless of the results, you have done the right thing according to the word! :thumbsup:

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While I Appreciate Your Wisdom...

I have to disagree with this in that people like these have to have a conscience to be haunted, and I doubt if they have one! :tear:

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

OK, but you never know, perhaps just one will develop true godly sorrow.

HankD

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I have a call into the pastor to call me back. As of yet, I have heard nothing. I am giving what you said prayerful consideration. If the pastor fails to respond, it is either your advice or taking it to the next step, like a letter to the editor.