1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Interview with Maurice Robinson

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by John of Japan, Sep 15, 2015.

1. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Check out the interview with Maurice Robinson on Evangelical Textual Criticism in two parts, starting here: http://evangelicaltextualcriticism....etc-interview-with-maurice-robinson.html#more

Not only will you learn more about the Byzantine-priority position, but you will learn what Dr. Robinson believes to be the "most influential" (not best or best selling) rock albums of all time. And if you read the comments you'll find out who Daniel Wallace thinks should have been in the list and why Dr. Robinson did not include them!

Disclaimer: this fundamentalist is not recommending that you listen to these albums, especially those mentioned by Dan Wallace! :eek:

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a gentleman.

Good interview - album picks are good.

I would have gone with the Majority and picked the Beatles White Album.

Rob

3. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll admit listening to my transistor radio under the covers while in high school during the '60s, but frankly I didn't listen to any of Dr. Robinson's picks except some of Dylan. I was more of a folk music type. So I guess I was a minority advocate back then.:smilewinkgrin:

#3 John of Japan, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015