Invisible Option

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Gina B, May 29, 2006.

1. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

The privacy option for remaining invisible is missing. It only gives you the Vcard option.
    Thanks!
    Gina

2. Elnora

Elnora
    Expand Collapse

What's a vcard option?

3. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

AHEM!

I feel so ignored. What with taking over a massive board, dealing with all the problems, plus the payments, and incorporating a whole new system and trying to get rid of all the bugs, I think you should drop it all and listen to me ME ME! :smilewinkgrin:

Will we get the invisible option or not? If no, why not? I feel weird with my name listed everytime I click, and not only that, people can see exactly where you are and what you're doing whenever they wish. Isn't it bad enough that we have to live with the Patriot Act and its upcoming sequel? It's not much privacy, but by gum I'd like to know that at least one thing in my life is private! And we all know it is NOT going to be the bathroom.

4. Pipedude

Pipedude
    Expand Collapse

You could shut the door. :)

Since vBulletin does have the invisible option, I trust it will be forthcoming here soon. It's very popular, although I'm confident that 99% of the time it's used, it's wasted. Even still, it's desirable.

5. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

Well, I DO!

I'm thinking I'm not gonna get an answer. It must be some kind of top secret reasoning. I'll have to get my daughter the detective on the case...

6. mcdirector

mcdirector
    Expand Collapse

Since you asked the question Gina, I've been waiting with you for an answer (but I really was invisible to you because I didn't tell you).

(just thought I'd let you know seeing as how you are still waiting :laugh: )

7. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

Maybe my question is invisible? Who were those people in the Chronicles of Narnia who were so ugly they were made invisible by the prof?

8. mcdirector

mcdirector
    Expand Collapse

mmmm I don't remember what they were called, but I remember they made a thumping noise hopping around on their one foot.

Perhaps we could rephrase the question so it would thump.

9. mcdirector

mcdirector
    Expand Collapse

mmmm no edit on this forum. I do know that they didn't have one collective foot. Each of them had a foot. *sigh*

10. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

Make the post thump? Hmm. Let me just run over here and write up a program right quick like...LOL

Ok, looking up what the uglified invisibles were called. DUFFLEPUDS! Thank you google!
    Dufflepuds. What a cute name. Lewis has a penchant for the word "pud".

Wondering if I used "penchant" right. That was my first time...how nerve wracking!

11. AndrewT

AndrewT
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Webmaster</b>

The Invisble option is part of our super secret plan for world domination and Baptist mind control.

On a serious note the invisble option will be unavailable at this time.

12. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

Ok, you answered the invisble option, but what about the invisible one? :tongue3:

Thanks for answering us. If you ever decide to make us invisible, please let us know. In the meantime, I gotta go feed the chickens hot water and mayo...we're having devilled eggs tomorrow.

13. mcdirector

mcdirector
    Expand Collapse

I always knew we could do it! I just had no idea that invisibility would play a part in it!