1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Iran Hiding Nuke Program in Tunnels

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Enoch, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Fox News

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    From the story: "Jafarzadeh is credited with having aired Iranian military secrets in the past, but U.S. officials consider some of his assertions to have been inaccurate."

Reminds me of that Chalabi fella in Iraq.

After the intelligence breakdown about Iraq, I am skeptical about the reliability of intelligence especially if the tidbits are coming from someone who may have a desired outcome as to how the tidbits he parcels out are to be used.

"Jafarzadeh, who runs a Washington-based consulting business, was the U.S. spokesman for the National Coalition of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) until 2003, when it was placed on the State Department's list of international terrorist organizations.

The NCRI's military wing, the Mujahedeen-e Khalq, was based in Iraq and armed by Saddam, and allegedly uses assassinations and other violence against Iran's Islamic rulers."

- LINK

3. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Ken
    Do you think his information is false? If so why?

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not saying one way or the other. But I'm not going to blindly accept it as true. We did that in Iraq and we ended up being made fools of by people like Chalabi.