1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Irony

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Aug 10, 2009.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Anyone besides me see the irony in this?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2009_08/019423.php

Gladney was there to protest the very thing he ended up needing.

He was there to protest public health care, gets in an altercation and ends up at an emergency room using the very thing he was there to protest. Government health care. Gladney recently lost his job and like millions of other American's lost his health care.

I hope he sees we are doing this for people like him. I understand the feeling that government can't solve all our problems but when you have no health care and need medical attention then the tax payers will have to pay. It would have saved us money for him to go to primary care instead of an emergency room.

Now I'm trying to figure out which one Gladney was. I thought he was the guy who popped back up in 2 seconds but I am thinking now he must have been the guy on the ground. I say that because of this;