1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IRS Intimidation Forced Founder To Shut Down Tea Party Group

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 14, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The IRS scandal is growing by leaps and bounds in a way that must be terrifying to an Administration already dealing with fallout from the uncovering of their Libya lies and the knowledge that the Department of Justice seized the phone records of 20 Associated Press reporters. Tuesday morning, ABC News revealed what might have been the political motivation behind the IRS's decision to target Tea party groups -- to ensure they weren't as effective in 2012 as they were in 2010.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...n-Forced-Founder-To-Shut-Down-Tea-Party-Group

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AP has been publishing the Democrat Party line for such a long time that I find it curious that there was a falling out with them. I wonder how well documented it is that the Attorney General authorized that these telephone records be seized? Is the AP just crying wolf to take some of the heat off Libya and the IRS. By the way, all of these scandals are dead-end streets for the GOP because Obama and Hillary are off limits.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Graham's are targeted also

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/franklin-graham-irs-targeting-91362.html

How much more is there to this? Is there anything off limits for this administration? I really wonder if Obama truly won the election, maybe it was rigged. Think about it, just how many Obama supporters do you know? I know one, my dad and he really doesn't like him other than he's a Democrat. Call me a conspiracy nutt, but it sures seems like the more we find out about Obama and his crew, the more evil we see. Food for thought.

#3 SolaSaint, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013