1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is anybody here suffering from...

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Joseph_Botwinick, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Fortunatley for America, it was in the same election with the guy who got the most votes in American history. Unfortunately for us, the other guy in the election was George Bush. </font>[/QUOTE]As I said before, I guess that I will wait to see what is included in that "mandate." Judging by the news I think I know what it is.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Guess Kerry should have invested more money in Diebold and ES&S. It paid off for the Republicans.

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Not me. Once I cast my vote, I've done my bid for country, and it's out of my mind. I won't think about it much until the next election. I have more important things to think about, like what fund to put my retirement $$ in, how to lower my auto insurance, where to take the kids next weekend, which brand of fabric softener works best, etc.