1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Bush a Baptist?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by ventin, Jan 25, 2003.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

[​IMG] John [​IMG] Thank you...I think!

2. Jacob

Jacob Member

3. The Harvest

The Harvest New Member

was just perusing the above website and could find no evidence of a plan of salvation on their site. interesting that they want you to see their new fellowship hall, but don't want you to see how you can know for sure you are going to heaven when you die.

also with regards to Bush's comments at the mosque. no matter what a person's position, if they are a Christian they "ought to obey God rather than men." Acts 5:29 And God said, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?" 2 Cor 6:14-15 Bush doesn't necessarily have to come out and say that Muslims worship a moon god and are all going to Hell when they die. But he shouldn't compromise with them, he should just stay away from them.

4. Jacob

Jacob Member

was just perusing the above website and could find no evidence of a plan of salvation on their site. </font>[/QUOTE]Don't make too much of that. Here's Clinton's home church and they have a Salvation link...

Jacob.

5. Jacob

Jacob Member

6. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

What frustrates me is that it seems nearly impossible to get some (many) people to look at Bush OBJECTIVELY. If you point out something that is undeniably wrong, the response shifts to:

...But Al Gore...
    ...But Bill Clinton...

As Christians aren't we to judge things by the unalterable standard of God's Word?