1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Cruise like Christ?

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by El_Guero, Jan 24, 2007.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

2. Predestined

Predestined Member

He'll be "hot"......no doubt. :tonofbricks:

3. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

He will most definitely be HOT!!!!

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

oh good grief, we should all be praying for people like that

5. snrsvdbygrc

snrsvdbygrc New Member

Yes he should be prayed for because the mass inside his cranium doesn't have a clue! Even the mainstream is pretty much starting to think he is a loon and have warned his wife to get away from him.

What is really sad about this story is how tabloids are quick to use the word Christ. God forgive them because they have no idea what they are doing or the harm they are causing.

6. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Let's all be thankful that Jesus Christ, the Lord God Almighty, is nothing like the mortal Tom Cruise!

7. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

Do you think these Scientologists actualy believe that stuff, or is it just a trendy thing to be? Maybe a chance to be different?

8. Lagardo

Lagardo New Member

People enter Scientology because it offers answers and help that they feel they are not getting anywhere else. They are usually well involved before finding out the strange mythology behind it all. By that time, so much money is in, so much time is in, and so much sanity and serenity is attributed that cognitive dissonance kicks in and people believe it.

I was watching a movie (The American President, I believe) where on character told the president, "People are thirsty and will drink sand if that's all that's offered." To which the reply was, "No, people drink the dand because they don't know the difference." (my apologies if I have misquoted...Its been a long time since I watched that film). The best defense against false religions is the truth. We must tell more and more people the truth of the Gospel!