1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is God the Author of Evil?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Nothing what you quoted can refute the Plain Truth !

Isa 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Precisely applicable to your perversion of scripture!

3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

The plain contextual and exegetical sense of Isaiah 45:7 harmonizes perfectly with everything I said above.

You must ignore common sense, contextual defined language and clear scripture to perpetuate your anti-God and blasphemous doctrine.

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

The Bible says that "iniquity" or moral evil was "FOUND" in Satan AFTER the creative work of God was finished. EVERYTHING God created God said was "GOOD" or "VERY GOOD" and moral evil is something God could not call "VERY GOOD". God did not created moral evil as EVERYTHING God created occurred in the first six days of Genesis and sin was "found" in Satan AFTER creation:

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He says "FOUND in thee" not "CREATED in thee."

What part of the word "found" do you not understand?

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

You need to show me the verse where God says I did not Create Moral Evil !

8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

So you don't know the difference between "created" and "found"! Well that is your problem not mine!

So you can't understand that God finished creating within the first six days and that EVERYTHING he created He saw was "very good" and yet sin was not "found" until AFTER the work of creation! Well that is your problem not mine!

So you can't get a lexicon and see that the Hebrew term "evil" in Isaiah 45:7 takes on a wider meaning than moral evil? Well that is your problem not mine!

Nobody can "show" a blind man anything!

9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Sure, but Isa 45:7 does not say of God that I found evil, it says :

You need to show me the scripture that states:

10. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Someone needs to find you some common sense and spiritual discernment as you don't have any.

The immediate context of Isaiah 45 does not support your intepretation of verse 7 nor does it support the King James translation of the Hebrew term translated "evil."

Show me where the immediate context of Isaiah 45:7 demonstrates he is speaking of MORAL evil instead of evil CIRCUMSTANCES. Until you can you have no right to insist it is moral evil Isaiah is describing ESPECIALLY WHEN THE IMMEDIATE CONTEXT IS A DELIVERANCE BY CYRUS FROM CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIL or the evils of bondage for 70 years.

The Bible says that "iniquity" or moral evil was "FOUND" in Satan AFTER the creative work of God was finished. EVERYTHING God created God said was "GOOD" or "VERY GOOD" and moral evil is something God could not call "VERY GOOD". God did not created moral evil as EVERYTHING God created occurred in the first six days of Genesis and sin was "found" in Satan AFTER creation:

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

He says "FOUND in thee" not "CREATED in thee."

What part of the word "found" do you not understand?

11. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Is that the best you can do ? You need to show me a verse that states:

God does not Create Moral Evil !

Yes it does, the word evil in the hebrew there means moral evil as well, that immediate context merely gave an occasion for the revelation of the Truth of who Creates Evil !

That word for evil there is the same word for evil here Gen 6:5

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The Great God I serve made the Wicked for the day of evil ! Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Who are the wicked here ? Its the vessels of wrath ! Who made the vessels of wrath ? Rom 9:20-22

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

God made satan as a Vessel of Wrath, to fit him for destruction !

Yes, I know that satan was perfect in his ways and iniquity was found in him. You know why it was found in him ? Because God Created it in him in the First Place, it waited God's time for it to be manifested according to God's unfolding Purpose in Christ !

So, you still have failed to backup your claims with one scripture:

12. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Gen. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

God says that he rested on the Seventh day from his creative works! Do you believe that? Apparently not!

God says that Lucifer was perfect FROM THE DAY HE WAS CREATED! Do you believe that? Apparently not!

God says that AFTER creation moral evil was "FOUND" in Lucifer! Do you believe that? Apparently not!

Prior to this moral evil "found" in Lucifer AFTER God ceased from his creative works there was no moral evil as Lucifer was created perfect "in all thy ways"! Do you believe that? Apparently not!

If all the above is true and it is, then "evil" in Isaiah 47:5 cannot possibly refer to "moral" evil being created by God as moral evil was "found" AFTER creation had ceased. Hence, "evil" in Isaiah 47:5 can only refer to what is opposite of "peace" or evil in the sense of calamities, providential evils. Cyrus was raised up to deliver Israel from circumstantials evils due to slavery - that is the context.

If you cannot understand this, it is your problem not mine. To simply repeat a verse JERKED out of context and SELECTIVELY interpreted when the overall Biblical facts are contrary shows you are a heretic - opinionated without spiritual discernment.

#52 The Biblicist, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

God made moral evil by making wicked men for His Purpose Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

The word wicked here is a hebrew word that means:

wicked, criminal

a) guilty one, one guilty of crime (subst)

b) wicked (hostile to God)

c) wicked, guilty of sin (against God or man)

The wicked here are not the elect after their fall in Adam and become wicked acting sinners, no these are the wicked whom God hates and were made particularily for condemnation and wrath.

God before the world was Created purposed to make these wicked for the fulfilling of the Eternal Purpose of Christ, whereby thereby wicked hands He would be slain for His Eternal Redemptive Purpose Acts 2:23

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The wicked hands or the hands of the wicked were made for that Purpose to fulfill the purpose of God Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

God made moral evil for His Eternal Purpose in Christ ! So behold Isa 45:7

14. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

You are lying again, he was perfect in his ways. Its pretty obvious he was not sinless perfection ! If God Created a being with sinless perfection and that being sinned, what does that say about God's Perfection ? Whose to say that the perfectly redeemed in Glory will not sin ? See how idiotic your reasoning is, and how degrading of God !

15. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

First, you are changing the subject because you are wrong and cannot provide a reasonable, rational Biblical response to the evidence placed in your face.

Second, you are denying the very language. He was "perfect" in all his ways since the day he was created. Meaning he did not come from the hand of God as a sinner and thus he was "sinless" in the sense he was created WITHOUT SIN and continued WITHOUT SIN until "iniquity" was "FOUND" in him. The creative work of God had long ceased. Do you know the difference between "found" and "created"???? Apparently not!

16. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Being evasive again, you bought up lucifer being perfect, now deal with it:

Its pretty obvious he was not sinless perfection ! If God Created a being with sinless perfection and that being sinned, what does that say about God's Perfection ? Whose to say that the perfectly redeemed in Glory will not sin ? See how idiotic your reasoning is, and how degrading of God !

17. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I simply quoted God's Word as it was Ezekiel who said he was "perfect" in all his ways - meaning he was WITHOUT SIN from the day he was created. It is God's Word that said sin was "FOUND" in him long after God's work of creation ceased. God said "found" not "created." Something God creates does not need to be "found" by God!

Your wrong, your interpretation is wrong and you are just too proud to admit it.

18. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Thats easy for a man to do, but the problem is that you lack understanding of that you quoted !

Lucifer was not created with sinless perfection, nor immutable from whatever perfection he had at creation, that right there constituted him a sinner.

The only angels that enjoyed a sinless perfection were the elect holy angels ! And even they Thank God for His Mercy to them, for they know what happened to their fellow non elect angels !

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

He was created WITHOUT SIN and continued WITHOUT SIN from the day he was created "TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN HIM". That is all I said and that is all the Scripture says! You are building your own straw man and burning it.

The fact is sin was not created in Lucifer but was "FOUND" in him and that sir sinks your ship!

20. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Show the scripture that states anyone was Created without sin ! Show the scripture that states Lucifer was Created without sin, since the scripture sates sin was found in him !