1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is God the Author of Evil?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Sin is a condition/state/frame of heart and its actions. Neither Lucifer or Adam were created in a condition/state/frame of sin or active in sin.

1. Adam was created UPRIGHT not in sin.

2. Lucifer was "PERECT" in all his ways "from" the day he was created UNTIL the time sin was "FOUND" in him.

3. The contrast is between "perfect" and "iniquity" and thus between sinlessness and sinfulness.

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

This scripture is so clear and so easy to understand it takes willfull resistance and rejection to misunderstand it! Congratulations you have succeeded in twisting, perverting and denying what it clearly states.

Use some common sense and answer the following simple questions:

1. "From" what specific point in time does this text say Lucifer was "perfect" in all his ways?

ANSWER: "from the day that thou was created."

2. When was "iniquity" found in him?

ANSWER: "from the day thout was created....TILL iniquity was found in thee"

Readers, a man that is a "heretic" cannot be turned from false doctrine as their conscience is seared by demons (1 Tim. 4:1). A newly born child of God has more spiritual discernment than SBM and the proof is his perversion, rejection, denial of one of the most simplest facts in all the Bible and that is EVERYTHING that God created God could call "VERY GOOD" because NO SIN existed in anything coming from his hands. Man was created "UPRIGHT" not in sin. Lucifer was created "perfect" in all his ways from the day God created him and thus he was not created sinful or in sin.

However, NOTHING but the Holy Spirit can change the mind of a heretic because they are under the power of demons (1 Tim. 4:1-2) and NOTHING will convince SBM of this simple abc truth of scripture but an act of God in his heart and mind.

2. zara

zara New Member

biblicist:

Correct. ...... Adam was made from dust and given the breath of life. At this point, God supported all of adam's needs and healed all adam's wounds. This infers that adam has no evil nor survival instincts.

IMHO, .......After Original Sin, adam and eve found themselves naked (meaning unable to survive in the eat or be eaten world of nature) whereupon God gave them many survival instincts ...(Gen 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.) ...to survive then die as all nature does.

At that point, satan intercedes corrupting survival instincts and intertwining evil, tempts and flaunts evil upon all humans to be chosen with the powers of "free will". Thus evil was introduced into human kind thru survival instincts.

To clear this evil and separation from God; a pure human sacrifice had to pay the price, die and resurrect in three days. ...Jesus/Christ.

zara
    .....:type:

#62 zara, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
  3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Adam was created a sinner also, he just had not yet actually transgressed until he was tempted by the devil, it was then manfested that the law was Spiritual, but adam was carnal, fleshly !

Flesh cannot keep God's Law ! Yes adam was created good, even very good, however that was in reference to God's Purpose, he had character flaw that would be manifested when the serpent tempted eve.

You see, God's Perfect ideal for man was to have been able to respond to the devils temptation as Christ did ! Christ was the Glory of God, adam fell short, was even made that way for the Eternal redemptive Purpose of Christ !

4. zara

zara New Member

Adam was made of dust and pure as humans can be. Sin and free will were not in the Word nor in place until just before "Original Sin". Christ wasn't in the Word then either until Original Sin. Adam was then given Free Will to obey God or choose the temptation sweetness of the apple (Knowledge of Good and Evil). The serpent did not tempt adam, he tempted eve. Adam was given a clear choice and he alone failed and defied God.

At this point adam could recognize evil but as yet there was no evil. God then covered adam and eve with garments (survival instincts, reproductive capacity, ...) and tossed them into nature. Then evil was introduced by satan thru the corrupting of survival instincts, reproductive desires, intoxicants over usages, .... . At that point God introduced Jesus/Christ into the Word and vanished from humanity to continue the 7th era of "Rest". That is where He is today, at "Rest", hoping that humanity will return to His following and fulfill the Word.

zara ...
    ...:jesus:

#64 zara, Oct 30, 2012
  5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BOTh Adam and Lucifer were created by God WITHOUT sin nature residing within them!

They both freely chose to sin again God and rebel, ALL under the predetermined will and purposes of God....

6. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

za

Scripture please. I know he was created out of dust, but the second part of your comment needs scriptural support !

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

za

Technically Eve was Adam because she and and he were one before God !

Gen 5:1-2

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

eve was made also out of the same exact stuff adam was, and her yielding to temptation showed that he would have also.

Also her transgression 1 Tim 2:14

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Her's was His Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

The reason why adam ate of the same fruit after eve was because adam died to God as soon as eve ate, and his easy compliance was evidence that he died also at the same time !

8. zara

zara New Member

Genesis of course Particularly 1 thru 5
    All is scriptural hinging in my interpretations mainly of:

Genesis 3: 20-24

21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Wherein I interpret the "garments of skin" to be the new elements God introduces within them to survive in (eat or be eaten) nature by themselves as ( survival instincts, reproductive capacities, emotions, food preparation, vegetation/drug plant identification, ...)
    zara
    ...:type:

#68 zara, Oct 30, 2012
  9. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, its as simple as God killing an animal to give them some clothes, as they were naked before this!

10. zara

zara New Member

Could very well be:

But yet in this portion of Genesis, only God, Adam, Eve are literal. Everything else is symbolization. There is no Garden, no apple, no tree, no serpent, no ribs, no wife. no hotdogs, .... at first these are all symbolizations as is "garments of skin".

zara
    .....:cool:

#70 zara, Oct 30, 2012
  11. zara

zara New Member

Genesis 2:25
    New International Version (NIV)
    25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

Naked with no shame means pure. ...sin less

zara

12. zara

zara New Member

NO. NO. Eve was only Adam's "helper" and God only spoke to Adam before Original Sin.

No, NO. Eve was made of adam as a helper. Nature was also created or made from dust and they are not adam also.
    Her yielding was entirely different than that of adam because she was not given the ultimatum and differentiations directly from God. Adam is solely responsible for Original Sin, not eve!

Adam was not deceived. He directly and knowingly defied God by eating the apple and who gave him the apple or tempted adam is irrelevant.

No, NO. Adam alone caused Original Sin. Eve has nothing to do with it! It is an absolute that departure from God was after adam ate the fruit and then the realized that they were naked.

Gen 3:6-7
    6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

This bearing false witness by adam blaming eve for Original Sin is the first sin of humans and needs to be extracted from the record.

zara ....:type:

#72 zara, Oct 30, 2012
  13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

zara

I have given you scripture for my point made, you reject it, fine with me, you reject scripture testimony !

14. zara

zara New Member

Gen 2:18
    18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

Are you happy now??? Eve is adam's helper.! God made eve from adam. He didn't create her.

Zara
    ....:wavey:

Would you complete your Profile? It will help to know your level of conversation.

#74 zara, Oct 30, 2012
  15. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I have given you scripture for my point made, you reject it, fine with me, you reject scripture testimony !

16. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You reject personal testimony. When were you saved and how, and if I have missed where you have given it, please provide a URL.

17. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

dhk

This thread has nothing to do with personal testimony, but God being the first cause and Creator of Evil !

Isa 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

If you want to know my personal testimony, then you best to search all my posts for when I gave it to you. I told you then to save it for future reference !

No, I know what you believe about salvation by what you post, it matters not to me when you start believing what you believe and post about salvation, in my opinion you teach salvation by works, by what a man does. Thats all i need to know about you !

#77 savedbymercy, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
  18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

So that is an admission that YOU have never BELIEVED on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior? True?

19. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

This thread is not about me, if you want to know when I believed you need to search for my testimony on your board. I do know and admit however that you believe a false gospel of works !

BTW, I do not believe in the same jesus you believe in anyway, one that whose death saved no one in and of itself.

20. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If there is one thing you have demonstrated, it is that you know nothing about the gospel of Jesus Christ at all - not even enough to make a confession of faith!

You can believe in the Jesus revealed in the Scriptures and yet still be ignorant, confused or misled about his works and many teachings. You do no need to be a theologian in order to call upon the name of the Lord. You simply need to be lost and know you are lost and know and trust in Christ as a completely sufficient Savior from your sins.

According to your messed up soteriology one must first be a trained theologian before they can be a simple believer in Christ.