1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is God the Author of Evil?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When and how did your jesus save you?

When did you pass from death to life, froma sinner to a saint?

Why do you refuse to give a testimony, as NONE in NT would do such a thing, see peter and Paul!

If you are not willingly to confess jesus as your Lord before man......

2. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Thats what you have demonstrated, a ignorance of the True God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent !

Also Ps 50:21

21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

3. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Since you are a supralapsarian why do you bother? After all they are elected by God to never agree with you and nothing you say or do will change that fact. Since, you believe God is the first cause of evil (to include Moral Evil and not just Calamity) God has elected evil for them. They are programed that way and cannot change because God decreed it. Thus to cause a ruccous and accusation against them is a waste of time and really unjust since it was God's fault to begin with. Instead of arguing with Yeshua1 and Biblicist and DHK just argue with God but he's already decreed their outcome according to you so there is nothing for you to do. And if you decide to sin (not that you will but if you do) no worries because God decreed that sin too. Because the more you sin the better you make Jesus look. So in your belief system you can rejoice that they aren't elected and sin all they wan't as well as you can be elected and sin all you want because the more evil you participate in which God has created the more Jesus looks good.

Such is the supralapsarian view. Most here fall under the infralapsrian and amyraldism view though there are a few Arminianist here.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I can only be sure then, that if you do not believe in the same Jesus that I believe in that you do not believe in the Christ of the Bible and therefore are not saved. That is my assessment.